At the end of January I set my goals for 2021 looking for a more productive year. This is my March progress report.
You can check those progress reports:
- Write down my projects and researches in this blog;
- Be able to have a daily conversation in Japanese;
- Have all my photos edited. Have some of them at Shutterstock;
- Have Home Assistant fully functional at home with some automations concluded;
- Have a NAS server running with all our data organized;
- Learn to write in Arduino and make some DIY projects;
- Do periodical physical exercises;
- Read more books.
Things keep the same of last month. I didn’t study Japanese at all, my Yoga activities are on hold and, I didn’t begin to edit my photos and my reading slowed down.
I’m still working and learning a LOT of Python and Data.
I was planning that this pause would last 1 or 2 months. I’m rethinking about it and now I think that my studies on Python will go through 2021. So I’ll try to reintroduce some of my activities back to my life, starting with yoga and meditation, because being sit down everyday is making my head hurt again.
What I could do better in April?
I avoided Yoga again, but now I can’t anymore. Migraines are become frequently again.
Write down my projects and researches in this blog
Goal for this month: 4 posts
Achieved this month: 4/4 (100%)
Total achieved: 14/48 (29.16%)
Be able to have a daily conversation in Japanese
As I said on my overall review, it’s on halt.
Goal for this month: 6 hours
Achieved this month: 0/24 (0%)
Total achieved: 0/288 (0%)
Have all my photos edited. Have some of them at Shutterstock
This activity is also on halt.
Goal for this month: 0 hours
Achieved this month: 0/0 (%)
Total achieved: 0/344 (0%)
Have Home Assistant fully functional at home with some automations concluded
New devices shall be implemented in the forthcoming months and further modifications will be done. I just don’t tick it as complete because there’s always something else to implement or edit.
Total achieved: 90%
Have a NAS server running with all our data organized
My setup is done and nowadays I have a LOT of cronjobs running every day/hour. I’ll talk about them in other posts.
Total achieved: 100%
Learn to write in Arduino and make some DIY projects
This activity is also on halt, despite my readings of DIY projects sometime.
Goal for this year: 6 project
Total achieved: 0/6 (0%)
Do periodical physical exercises
Goal for this month: 12 days
Achieved this month: 0/12 (0.0%)
Total achieved: 17/120 (14.16%)
Goal for this month: 12 days
Achieved this month: 0/12 (0%)
Total achieved: 21/120 (17.5%)
Read more books
Goal for this month: 2 books
Achieved this month: 0/2 (0%)
Total achieved: 7/24 (29.16%)
- I gather many scripts that I made for work and created “one big script to rule them all”, every time that I rewrite it, I make it more organized and more efficient.
- I’ve created a script that gather those work data and create a Microsoft Word document.
- I’ve been working with Plot.ly Express with success. My biggest difficulty working with data is to work with the data. To clean and fix it and to learn the best way or working with it to make it more useful.